Subtitle Must Be in English Language
Please Download the form for Hard copy submission Below For Offline Submission only.
Rules & Terms for Submission
- The feature films, short films, documentary films, animation films, web series and music videos must have been completed between 1st January 2020 to 31st August 2021.
- Entries MUST be in PAL format only. NTSC is NOT accepted. The DVDs must be in .MP4 or .MOV format. The Festival Management will not be responsible if film is not screened due to problem with the DVD.
- The films can be Feature, Documentary, Experimental, Narrative, Fiction, Nonfiction, Music Video or Animation. The original film may be produced on 35 mm, 16 mm, HD, DIGI BETA, BETA SP, U-MATIC, DV, DVD, but the film must be available on DVD presentation for preview purpose.
- Total running time must be between 90 minutes to 150 minutes in length for feature film, and not more than 30 minutes for short film, documentary film, web series and animation film (including front and back credits). There is no minimum running time for short film, documentary film, web series and animation film.
- The Film Languages admitted in the Festival are Hindi, All Indian Regional Languages, English, All European Languages, All African Languages & All Asian Languages. (English Subtitle is Mandatory)
- Censor Certificate is not mandatory but NOC is required for all categories for submission in the festival, which will include a production time proof (i.e. proof of production of the film/music video during the period between 1-1-2020 to 31-08-2021).
- Two DVD’s need to be submitted along with the entry. Each Preview DVD should be labelled with the Title, Running-time, Contact E-mail, Correspondence Address and Phone number.
- Multiple entries can be submitted, but with separate entry forms, preview DVD, synopsis/description/Poster, should be enclosed. Each film is considered as a new entry.
- UP International Film Festival 2021 organization has right to use the entries / sent / selected / nominated films, DVD and materials from the film for Festival promotional purposes and to retain DVD copies of each film as part of our festival library.
- Films once selected & submitted for final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances until festival is over.
- The publicity material (Promo, Trailer, Brochure, Stills, Poster, etc.) and a synopsis of the feature film, short film, documentary film, web series & animation film to be enclosed with the entry. Entry materials submitted shall not be returned to the entrant.
- Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs, related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant.
- The Festival will not pay any custom duty or registration to the Custom department at the Indian aviation authority; if the parcel is returned to the applicant because of that the festival organization will not be held liable for any such circumstances.
Technical Support :- +91 9892852581 / +91 9833770090 / +91 9619170158
Fee to be sent by Cash deposit or Demand Draft or Cheque, or Money Transfer in favour of:
MANTRA AD WORLD PVT.LTD.
A/C No. 1203002100064012
IFSC : PUNB0662800
Address: Punjab National Bank, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai-400102